1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
- Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via groudon)
Everything is super peachy this morning. Went for coffee like this. #nofilter
Normality is a paved road. It’s comfortable to walk along, but no flowers grow on it.
- Vincent van Gogh (via psych-facts)
The four ‘Cs’ of dealing with the burden of sympathy when dealing with loved ones with mental health issues.